- Mining Project Evaluation
- Geology, Resources and Exploration Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology
- Mining Services
- Geotechnical Services
- Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
- Mining Related Environmental Services
- Water Management
- Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
Stable, cost effective and legally compliant surface facilities: whether its a tailings facility, leach pad or municipal/industrial waste facility, you do not need costly surprises from instability, fluid discharges, dust emissions or any other permit violations. And, these facilities must be designed for practical operation and cost effective closure.
Providing you with a clear set of options and their time related risks is a cornerstone of our engineering services. You can compare these alternatives and make an informed decision on the best option for your needs and risk profile. Our experience helps you minimize risk and keep projects on track and within budget.
SRK is capable of supporting you with sound advice and guidance through your project life cycle including the evaluation of options in the feasibility process, construction, operations and ultimately closure.