- Mining Project Evaluation
- Geology, Resources and Exploration Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology
- Mining Services
- Geotechnical Services
- Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
- Mining Related Environmental Services
- Water Management
- Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Mining Related Environmental Services
Proactive environmental planning saves money. What are the issues and regulations? How do you minimize your liabilities? SRK's professional staff have the specific experience you need to satisfy the regulations and apply cost effective, technically sound solutions to your environmental challenges.
Our knowledge of the regulations, field experience, proven technical expertise and a history of success ensures your project proceeds as smoothly as possible.
SRK's environmental professionals provide site assessment, impact analysis, compliance audits, permitting, public involvement and community planning and facilitation, detailed site investigation, soil and ground water remediation, air quality services, waste characterization and disposal, risk management, emergency response, and site closure and rehabilitation.
We work with mines looking for economical, effective compliance; with small businesses and industrial giants that all need to assess and manage risk; and with environmental protection agencies looking for assurances and solutions.