Landfills and Solid Waste
Our engineering and environmental specialists have extensive experience with engineering design and permitting for solid waste disposal and management facilities. Previous projects span all facets of solid waste engineering and permitting including: waste stream investigations; feasibility and site selection studies; geotechnical investigations; permitting; detailed design; groundwater, vadose zone and landfill gas monitoring system design and installation; bid specifications; contract documentation and construction oversight (including construction quality assurance).
We also provide monitoring and environmental audit services for operating waste sites.
A risk-based design approach to the transport, handling and disposal of municipal, toxic and hazardous wastes provides clients with a decision framework that includes factors such as liability and safety. Our client base includes local authorities, mineral processing plants, mines, industry and power stations.
- Solid waste disposal site selection, design and permitting
- Environmental assessments and audits
- Environmental remediation
- Waste minimization studies
- Environmental management systems
- Mine waste disposal solutions
- Municipal waste
- Industrial waste
- Risk-based design and handling of hazardous wastes