- Mining Project Evaluation
- Geology, Resources and Exploration Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology
- Mining Services
- Geotechnical Services
- Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
- Mining Related Environmental Services
- Water Management
- Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Groundwater Management and Hydrogeology
SRK Consulting has extensive experience in the effective development, management and protection of ground water resources.
Operating from a well established hydrogeological base, our specialist teams of geologists, hydrogeologists and hydrochemists undertake all aspects of ground water studies, from liability assessments, site works, project management, design and implementation, to numerical modeling. We provide a range of services related to ground water quality and quantity including resource exploration, pollution evaluation and remediation design. Ground water modeling specialists develop site specific conceptual and detailed models for the evaluation and prediction of contaminant migration, dewatering, and wellfield management.
We assist in the design and implementation of monitoring systems, including the selection and procurement of instrumentation. Routine sampling and monitoring services are available through experienced field technicians.
Our clientele includes mining and industrial clients; local, regional and federal authorities and engineering consultants.
- Ground water contamination studies
- Hydrocarbon contamination assessments
- Mining impacts on groundwater
- Ground water flow and transport modeling
- Water supply
- Regional ground water resource planning
- Ground water monitoring