- Mining Project Evaluation
- Geology, Resources and Exploration Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology
- Mining Services
- Geotechnical Services
- Tailings, Heap Leach and Mine Waste
- Mining Related Environmental Services
- Water Management
- Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Extractive Metallurgy and Mineral Processing
Unlocking mineral wealth
Our experienced team of metallurgists and process specialists primarily focus on metallurgical studies, due diligence and project review, and have played key roles in early stage engineering studies, process operations optimisation and technical support. We typically team with EPCM companies for the processing aspects of feasibility studies and for detailed engineering, plant commissioning and performance trials.
Our team’s experience includes most aspects of extractive metallurgy and mineral processing of base and precious metals; industrial and energy minerals; diamonds and rare earth elements, including test work, engineering and operations. We have a strong background in the engineering and operation of crushing, grinding, leaching (tank and heap), concentration, pressure and bio-oxidation, SXEW, smelting and roasting processes.
Our specialists have strong operations backgrounds, having advanced many greenfields projects from metallurgical sample identification, test work program development, data analysis, process flowsheet design, trade-offs and engineering studies through detailed engineering, construction, commissioning and operations support.
We work to provide value-added economic-sensitive recommendations and results to clients, and have the tools and experience to maximise economic return to your project. With the increased demand for experienced technical operating personnel, we can fill the role of senior technical advisors to provide support and mentoring as needed to your operations and personnel.
With continuing changes to regulatory and financial requirements relating to disclosure and development of mineral projects, our extensive project review and due diligence experience is vital to meet your project evaluation requirements. Our specialists are also up to date with modern sustainable technologies.
- Development and supervision of bench and pilot plant testing programs
- Development of robust and economic processing solutions
- Metallurgical plant design
- Process and metallurgical plant trouble shooting and optimisation
- Operational reviews and plant/equipment audits
- Technical advice and training
- Project review
- Due diligence