Mineral Exploration QA-QC
Appropriate Sampling and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) procedures are essential in all aspects of the mineral deposit evaluation process to ensure the best possible confidence in resultant mineral resource and reserve estimates are achieved; the quality of an estimate is dependent on the quality of the data used.
SRK’s experienced exploration consultants can audit, review and advise on quality control procedures in addition to performing data reviews during all project phases.
When reviewing QA/QC data, we typically consider two defined areas: review of the QA/QC procedures in place, and review of the QA/QC database.
Our experienced personnel review existing sampling protocols and advise on the appropriate sampling strategy taking into account both theoretical and practical implications of sampling techniques.
Using a combination of analytical techniques and drawing upon their broad experience of best practice, SRK's experts are capable of drawing pertinent conclusions and making recommendations to clients to ensure compliance with international reporting codes
We understand the importance of a managed QA/QC program for all projects, ensuring data quality which forms the basis for all resource estimates.
Our resource consultants have extensive experience in reviewing QA/QC data from all project stages, and have experience setting site and regional sampling protocols and associated QA/QC programs. We have undertaken a number of projects managing electronic data capture, validation and management of QA/QC databases to ensure compliance with international reporting codes.
Mineral Exploration QAQC Services
- Independent review and practical advice on sampling protocols to ensure compliance with international reporting codes
- Recommendations on QA/QC procedures from drilling to sampling to assay and data management
- Independent review of QA/QC procedures and databases to ensure compliance with international reporting codes
- Verification of exploration drilling programs
- Verification of Chain of Custody protocols
- Review of sample preparation and laboratory facilities
Other Related Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Structural Geology