Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
Whether you are planning to explore a new area, or thinking about buying an existing exploration property, SRK’s exploration consultants can assist in the decision-making process.
Using our extensive worldwide, multi-commodity expertise, we can generate regional geological syntheses and collate and review historic data to provide the vital information you need to make informed decisions. We can assist you in locating the relevant project area information, and digitally capture and integrate audited datasets in a fully interactive 3D or 2D spatial environment.
SRK provides and implements QA/QC designs so that you can identify any shortcomings of existing data and work with validated datasets. A careful design of data acquisition and handling procedures allows you to fully capitalise on all opportunities within your tenement.
Exploration Project Services
- Regional geological reviews
- Regional exploration targeting
- Review and validation of historic data, including validation of resources
- Due diligence and valuation
- Data validation and migration into spatial database environments (2D/3D)
- Development and implementation of QA/QC methodologies
Other Related Services
- 3D Geological Modelling
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology