- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Staff Civil Engineer - Reno, NV (North America)
We are seeking a mid-level Civil Engineer to be based in our Reno, NV office. The successful candidate will consult on projects primarily in Nevada, with occasional travel when conducting field work. Responsibilities will include performance of site investigations, stability analysis, hydrological modeling and calculations, seepage analyses, as well as general civil engineering tasks and involvement with mining-related earthworks designs (heaps, dams, roads, closure), grading plan and report development and cost estimation.
Desired skills and qualifications include, but may not be limited to:
- An undergraduate degree in civil or mining engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years of civil engineering experience (mining environment preferred, either in operations, mine planning or as a consultant)
- Excellent analytical, organization and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision;
- Strong inter-personal communication and writing skills; and
- Working knowledge of civil engineering software and Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word and Excel.
We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, extended medical and dental care, performance bonuses and potential shareholding opportunities.
Interested candidates can submit their resumes by filling out an application form online at http://careers.srk.com.
Candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.