- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON
We are seeking a Senior Underground Mining Engineer, based in our Sudbury office. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A degree in mining engineering
- Ontario PEng. registration or the ability to obtain it
- A minimum of 8 years of post-graduate, industry experience in underground mining, mine planning, preferably with a diverse range of commodities, with a minimum of 4 years on operating mines.
- Knowledge of computerized mine planning and optimization tools, e.g. Gemcom, MineSight, Vulcan, Whittle
- The ability to work in a dynamic, flexible workplace
- Financial understanding
The successful candidate will consult on projects for North American and International clients, requiring travel to varying environments. Assignments will include technical and project management support roles for engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility), operational advice and due diligence/independent reporting projects.
As a consultant, the successful candidate will be expected to develop and maintain client relationships and work in a team environment. Strong communication skills and interpersonal capabilities are essential.
We offer a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, extended medical and dental care, performance bonuses and potential shareholding opportunities.
Interested applicants can respond by filling out an application form online at http://careers.srk.com.