- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
We are seeking a Senior Resource Geologist to be based in our Zacatecas, Mexico Office.
The successful candidate will consult on projects for Mexico and International clients; the ability to travel internationally is required. Assignments will include geostatistical studies, preparation of geological models and mineral resource estimates for various exploration, mining, and engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility and the provision of leadership and advice to clients.). Project deliverables to clients will include written reports and presentations.
Desired skills and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in geology or mining engineering (Master’s degree will be an advantage);
- Professional Geologist status, QP will be an asset;
- Familiarity with computerized geologic modeling and resource estimation software (Gemcom, Surpac or Datamine);
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in resource estimation with demonstrated geostatistical skills;
- Ability to independently generate, implement and complete work assignments in a dynamic environment (prior consulting experience preferred);
- Demonstrated leadership and team-work capabilities;
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally; and
- Predominantly Spanish speaking with fluent English.
As a consultant, the successful candidate will be expected to create and maintain client relationships, build new business and work in a team environment. Strong communication skills, oral and written, along with interpersonal capabilities, are essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide an extensive benefits program.
Applicants should respond by filling out an online application form. The candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.