- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
We are seeking a Resource Estimation Consultant for our Toronto office. The successful candidate will have:
- A first degree in geology or mining engineering
- A minimum of 6 years of resource estimation experience, preferably including some industry experience
- Strong geostatistical skills
- Proficiency with computerised resource estimation tools
- Preferably, some prior consulting experience
Preference will be given to candidates residing in North America. Knowledge and experience of conditional simulation techniques will be an advantage.
Assignments will include engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility), operational advice and due diligence/independent reporting projects for North American and international clients.
In addition to technical aspects, the successful candidate will be expected to establish and maintain client relationships. Since the ability to work in a dynamic team environment is important, strong networking and communications skills, and sound interpersonal capabilities, are therefore essential.
SRK provides a competitive salary, a performance bonus, extended medical and dental care and shareholding opportunities in the company.
Interested applicants can respond by filling out an application form online at http://careers.srk.com.
Those candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.