- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK
We are seeking a Senior or Principal Underground Mining Engineer for our Saskatoon office. The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in mining engineering
- Saskatchewan P.Eng. registration or the ability to obtain it
- A minimum of 8 years of post graduate, industry experience in underground mining, preferably with a diverse range of commodities, with a minimum of 4 years on operating mines.
- Knowledge of computerized mine planning and optimization tools, e.g. Gemcom, MineSight, Vulcan, Whittle
- The ability to work in a dynamic, flexible workplace
- Financial understanding
The successful candidate will consult on projects for North American and International clients, requiring travel to varying environments. Assignments will include technical and project management support roles for engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility), operational advice and due diligence/independent reporting projects.
As a consultant, the successful candidate will be expected to develop and maintain client relationships and work in a team environment. Strong communication skills and interpersonal capabilities are essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide extended medical and dental care, performance bonuses and potential shareholding opportunities in the company, and a flexible work environment.
Applicants should respond by filling out an application form online at http://careers.srk.com.
The candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.