- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
Principal Resource Geologist
SRK Consulting is an international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining industry. The SRK Group employs over 800 professional consultants internationally and has 33 offices on 6 continents.
SRK Consulting (Russia) is the leading international mining consultant with a permanent office in Russia. We are looking for applicants with experience in preparing mineral resource estimates for a wide range of minerals and deposits and experience in leading and building teams.
The challenges we can offer the successful candidate include involvement in a wide range of projects, the opportunity to be involved in modernising the Russian systems and working in a dynamic environment.
Excellent communication, technical report writing and project management skills, together with a high level of numeracy, are essential. Russian language skills are not critical.
In return, we offer an attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive salary, accommodation allowance, annual performance related bonuses and share packages. The SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.
Please submit your CV to:
Tel: +7 (495) 692 00 95
Fax: +7 (495) 692 26 48