- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
We are seeking a Principal Resource Geologist, based in our Lakewood, CO office.
The successful candidate will consult on projects for North American and international clients. Assignments will include engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility), operational advice and due diligence/independent reporting projects. Prior consulting experience is preferred and preference will be given to candidates residing in North America.
Position requirements include, but may not be limited to:
- A first degree in geology or mining engineering;
- Registered professional status or eligibility for registration in a professional organization;
- Expert knowledge and use in computerized resource estimation tools (Vulcan preferred but MineSite, Surpac or Datamine may be accepted);
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in resource estimation;
- Qualified Person as recognized by the Canadian Institute of Mining (CIM) or Joint Ore Reservces Committee (JORC), to prepare 43-101 reports; and
- Demonstrated geostatistical skills and the ability to independently generate implement and complete work assignments in a dynamic environment.
As a consultant, the successful candidate will be expected to create and maintain client relationships and work in a team environment. Strong communication skills and interpersonal capabilities are essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide medical and dental care, performance bonuses and potential shareholding opportunities in the company.
Applicants should respond by filling out an online application form. The candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.