- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
We are seeking Junior Geologists with experience or interest in the joining the mining sector, to be based in our Queretaro, Mexico office.
The successful candidate will assist on field projects within Mexico and possibly internationally. This position will consist of long hours in the field with the potential for significant travel. The primary role of the position will involve core logging, well sampling, packer testing, drilling and monitoring well construction. Self-motivated individuals with the desire to work hard and learn fast are essential.
Desired skills and qualifications include, but may not be limited to:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Geology or related field, with emphasis on hydrogeology, geophysics, hydrogeochemistry or geotechnical engineering;
- 1 to 3 years work experience in one or more of the disciplines listed above;
- Desire to become an expert in supervising field investigations, the collection, analysis, and interpretation of field test data for the purposes of surface and groundwater characterization, impacts analysis, and mine water management.
- Aptitude to handle a range of tasks including drill supervision and well installation, preparation of lithological logs, aquifer testing, environmental sampling, data analysis and interpretation, and the development of conceptual and numerical groundwater models;
- Comfortable with the management of hydrogeological and environmental data;
- Proficiency in Excel is required and experience with database software a plus; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide an extensive benefits program.
Applicants should respond by filling out an online application form. The candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.