- Administrative & Corporate Services
- Environmental Jobs
- Geology & Resource Jobs
- Principal Resource Geologist - Russia
- Principal Resource Geologist (Russia)
- Senior Resource Estimation Geologist - Toronto, ON (North America)
- Senior Resource Geologist - Mexico (North America)
- Principal Resource Geologist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Junior Geologist - Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Resource Estimation Geologist – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Geotechnical & Civil Jobs
- Mining Engineering & Rock Mechanics Jobs
- Senior Process Metallurgical Engineer (UK)
- Senior-Principal Mining Engineer - Saskatoon, SK (North America)
- Senior Mining Engineer - Cardiff
- Principal Mining Engineer - Russia
- Principal or Senior Mining Engineer - Kolkata
- Principal Mining Engineer (Russia)
- Principal Mining Engineer, Cardiff
- Senior Underground Mining Engineer - Sudbury, ON (North America)
- Senior Metallurgist - Denver, CO (North America)
- Water Management Jobs
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Bilingual, Queretaro, Mexico (North America)
- Senior - Principal Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Port Elizabeth
- Senior Hydrogeologist - South Africa, Durban
- Staff Geochemist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Hydrogeologist (Groundwater Modeler) - Denver, CO (North America)
- Intermediate Hydrogeologist - Anchorage, AK (North America)
- Australia Careers
Civil-Geotechnical Engineer (Rock Mechanics) - Denver, CO (North America)
We are seeking a Mid-Level Civil or Geotechnical Engineer, based in our Lakewood, Colorado office. The position presents the opportunity to learn and participate in tasks including field data collection, geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics analysis for open pit and underground mining projects.
Duties and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Applying geotechnical and rock mechanics principles to surface and underground mine design problems including slope stability, ground support design, ground control monitoring and planning, ground stabilization and rock mass classification and other geotechnical data collection.
- Performing stability analysis of mine extraction sequences;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships; and
- Consulting on projects for North American and International clients, requiring travel.
Qualifications and requirements include, but may not be limited to:
- Master’s degree in geotechnical and/or geological engineering with an emphasis on rock mechanics, slope stability, or related areas, or equivalent experience;
- Work experience in rock mechanics, slope stability, and geotechnical engineering;
- An Engineer Intern or P.E. license, or on track to achieve the P.E. license;
- 5 to 10 years of experience; and,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will consult on projects for North American and International clients, requiring travel, and will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the-art rock mechanics methods and use high powered software tools. Interaction with other engineering disciplines within SRK will also be available, and encouraged, to promote a broad based technical background for sound career growth.
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide extended medical and dental care, performance bonuses and potential shareholding opportunities in the company.
Applicants should respond by filling out an online application form.
The candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.